If you are looking for a great cleaner to remove mildew from you boat seats look not further. We use this on our own boats, and have great success. This stuff is like magic. It does not contain bleach so it is easy on your threads in your seats. You spray it on and just watch the mildew disappear after a few minutes.
Mildew Stain Remover quickly removes unsightly mildew stains from fiberglass, vinyl, plastic or painted surfaces. It begins working on contact. The special buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery or threads. It is a much safer alternative to using bleach, and can also be used around the home or in RVs wherever mildew stains are a problem.
- Removes mildew stains on contact without heavy scrubbing.
- Simple to use; spray on, scrub lightly and rinse off stains.
- Safe for use on fiberglass, painted surfaces, rubber, plastic and vinyl headliners, bolsters and upholstery.
- Special buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery or thread.
- Ideal for home or RV use, too.
- Does not weaken fabric or thread.
- Formulated specifically for use on marine upholstery; will not harm vinyl or stitching